Meeting Space & Day Offices
Looking for meeting space in Fort Collins, Loveland, or Northern Colorado?
Our rooms provide a professional business atmosphere for meetings of 2 to 25 people and include internet access, beverages, and receptionist services. All of our rooms are available at hourly rates on a "per use, pay-as-you-go" basis.
Call 970-232-3100 to reserve a room or click a location to Book Online
Room Options Include:
- Training Room - seats up to 25 (Loveland@Centerra location only)
- Board Room - seats up to 8
- Small Conference Room - seats up to 4
- Day Office - seats up to 4
- Counseling Office - seats up to 4 with loveseat and lounge chairs for more casual conversations
Each room includes:
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee, tea and water
- Phone Access (unlimited local and toll free calling)
- White Board (small conference room, board room, and training room)
Also available onsite:
- LCD projector rental
- Photocopies and printing
- Incoming and outgoing faxing
Need something you don't see on this list? Let us know - we may be able to provide just the service you're looking for.
We’ve offered shared office space and amenities for years and we are now incorporating coworking options at our Fort Collins location. We offer a sense of community and the opportunity for collaboration among businesses and entrepreneurs. We support sustainability through shared resources, shared workspace, shared conference rooms, shared staff, shared phones and wireless Internet service – all producing a smaller impact on the environment.