A New Way To Office
Your company needs flexibility, efficiency, value and a top-notch image. Your office space and technology should help get you there. Our officing solutions do just that!
Complete with high-speed internet, phone services, a skilled receptionist, and well-equipped conference rooms, our full-service offices make your life easier and your business sharper. And our month-to-month option eliminates your risk and adds to your flexibility.
Private offices start at $595 per month (pricing varies depending on office size and features)
Micro offices are available in Fort Collins for just $325 per month.
We are open! Tours available.
Contact us for current availability!
Each Private Office Includes
- High speed internet access
- 24/7 access
- Quick move-in
- Low start-up costs
- Free and easy parking
- Desk phone, business phone number, and voicemail
- Kitchen privileges including free coffee and tea
- Well equipped conference rooms
- Receptionist support including personalized phone answering and guest greeting
- Access to high-quality copiers and other office equipment
- Utilities, janitorial service, and building maintenance
- Office furniture rental available
Locations in Fort Collins and Loveland, Colorado.
An Impressive, Successful Image
- Corporate-quality finishes
- Great first impression for potential new clients
- Comfortable and well-equipped meeting spaces
- Friendly receptionist to help your customers even if you're not available
- Easy to find location in a professional office setting
- Convenient free parking for you and your customers
- Focus more time on your business, less time on office management
- Work faster and smarter with high-speed internet, copiers, scanning and more at your fingertips
- Get project help with onsite administrative support, shipping, postage and office supplies
- Spend less time paying bills - one invoice covers it all
- Fewer move-in costs
- No office remodeling costs
- Lower monthly costs
- Lower costs for high-end technology
- Fewer staffing costs - no need to hire a receptionist or assistant
- No conference room furniture or kitchen equipment to buy
- Check out our Comparison Chart to see how you'll save!
- Shorter term lengths
- Easy expansion or downsizing
- No long-term phone, internet, or copier contracts
"Holland Law Office has been experiencing growth and FRBC and its staff have been very supportive of that growth. From giving attentive customer service with the first phone call to making our clients feel comfortable when they come into the professionally put together lobby and building. Any secretarial needs that are requested are handled immediately and well done. The entire building is well-maintained and very clean. We truly appreciate the support we get from FRBC!"
Steve and Donna Holland
Holland Law Office PC